Need a bit more muscle ?
The free standing swing jib can be bolted directly to your existing floor and can cover larger working areas or circular zones. ProTube specifies this model for handling loads varying between 150 and 1000 lbs.
- Capacity up to 1,000 lbs.
- Standard spans up to 16'
- Standard heights below the boom up to 14'
- 360 degree rotation
- Cantilevered design allows for maximum headroom
Features and Benefits
- Much easier to move and position than traditional I-beam jibs
- The enclosed track design reduces the dead weight of the boom
- Allow coverage of larger working areas with available action radius of 16'
- No dead angle when used for covering a circular zone
- Most can be bolted directly to existing concrete floor without adding a special footing
- Portable base to allow the jib to be lifted with a lift truck and transported to multiple locations. Leveling feet.
- Rotation stops can be used to limit the boom rotation to less than 360 degrees
- Top or bottom entry electrical collector provides continuous 360° rotation of the boom when using an electrical lifting device
- Top or bottom entry air swivels provides continuous 360° rotation of the boom when using an pneumatic lifting device
- Vaccum pump post mounted support bracket
- Filter support bracket