Why use a vacuum lifting tube system ?
Vacuum lifting tube systems are perfectly suited to safely and quickly handle all types of sacks and bags. The vacuum is used for both lifting AND gripping operations, thus facilitating the control of the device and optimizing the speed and ease of the process. No need for many buttons, only a single control valve operated with the fingertips to pick up, lift, lower and release the load – simple, fast and safe!
- Paper, plastic or hessian bags
- Bag handling solutions using hook or pneumatic gripper
- Sanitary design in SS304 build with food grade components for clean environments
- One handed fast handling operation (pick & place)
- High stacking / Telescopic lifting system / Flexible control head
Features and Benefits
- Custom-made solution ADAPTED to your application
- REDUCE the risks of industrial injury
- Increase PRODUCTIVITY and improve working conditions
- Solution APPRECIATED by the operator facilitating the adoption of change
- REDUCE the risk of product damage
- Requires VERY LOW MAINTENANCE
- Requires ONLY ONE OPERATOR which leads to better staff deployment and COST SAVINGS
Sack handling is a common problem for many industries. By using a bag vacuum lifter, the operators no longer have to endure the backbreaking effort involved in repetitive manual handling.
By letting the vacuum do all the work, our solutions are suitable for all types of bags with weights ranging from 20 to 210 lbs.