The perfect partner for a vacuum lifting tube system!
The PIVOT PRO is a high quality product designed for applications under 150 lbs. The knuckle arm can manoeuver in tight spaces, move loads closer to the column and go around obstacles if necessary. Specifically designed to be combined with a vacuum lifting tube system, the light ergonomic boom is easy to move and provides exceptional positioning.
- Capacity of 150 lbs
- Standard spans up to 12'
- 200 degree rotation on primary boom and 300 on secondary arm
Features and Benefits
- Sealed arms eliminate the need for hose festooning by feeding vacuum directly to the lifter through the structure.
- The lean design, quality of fabrication and lightness of the boom makes it one of the easiest jibs to manoeuver. It is up to three times easier to start and stop the boom of a PIVOT PRO compared to a standard swing jib
- The articulated arm not only allows to go around obstacles but also offers the ability to manoeuver closer to the column, which normally corresponds to a dead zone with other types of swing jibs.
- The design optimizes the lifting height in areas with low headrooms. It is the most compact jib available in terms of height.
- Safer operation by reducing the “whip” of the boom in high cycle applications
- Rotation stops can be used to limit the primary boom rotation to less than 200 degrees
- Vaccum pump column mounted support bracket
- Filter support bracket