So easy to operate!
The lifting device moves with the operator by compensating the load. The operator simply initiates the movement and the displacement is performed intuitively at the desired speed. In float mode, the operator can precisely orient the load directly with his hands, giving a zero-gravity feeling.
- Capacities available: 165 lbs, 330 lbs, 660 lbs and 1320 lbs
- Maximum lift speed: up to 200 ft. per minute (unloaded)
- Maximum lift speed: up to 125 ft. per minute (fully loaded)
- Maximum lift range: 11 ft.
- Pinpoint precision with minimum speed of 1 ft. per minute
- Electrical requirements: 220 V / 1 Ph. ± 10%, 10 amps
- Duty Cycle: H5
- Operating temperature range: 5 - 50° C
- Operating humidity range: 35 - 90%
- Emergency E-stop button
Features & Benefits
- 360° swivel that allows the handle to continuously rotate without damaging electrical coil cord during operation
- Power loss protection: fail safe load braking system locks the unit in place in the event of a power loss
- Operator present function: The handle grip uses a built in photo sensor that senses the presence of the operator’s hand without a physical lever to depress
- Capacity overload: the unit will not lift if the load exceeds the rated capacity
- Float mode capability: With a mere ½ lb of force on the load itself, operators can precisely orient loads throughout the full stroke range by manipulating the load directly with their hands
- LCD display on the handle allows setting up features in the menu and communicates valuable information like operation modes, weight readout and number of cycles
- Maximum speed, min/max height virtual limits and speed reduction points are all adjustable