Why use a vacuum lifting tube system ?
Vacuum lifting tube systems are perfectly suited for handling quickly and safely all types of drums, barrels, containers and pails. The vacuum is used for both lifting AND gripping operations, thus facilitating the control of the device and optimizing the speed and ease of the process. No need for many buttons, only a single control valve operated with the fingertips to pick up, lift, lower and release the load – simple, fast and safe!
- Top lifting for palletizing or weighing heavy drums and barrels
- Quick pick & place operation
- Handling multiple pails at a time
- Drum and barrel side lifting with control pouring action
- Solutions for handling cointainers using a hook or a pneumatic gripper
Features and Benefits
- Custom-made solution ADAPTED to your application
- REDUCE the risks of industrial injury
- Increase PRODUCTIVITY and improve working conditions
- Solution APPRECIATED by the operator facilitating the adoption of change
- REDUCE the risk of product damage
- Requires VERY LOW MAINTENANCE
- Requires ONLY ONE OPERATOR which leads to better staff deployment and COST SAVINGS
Characteristics - Drum Tipper
Custom vacuum toolings are offered when product has to be poured into a process. The operation is achieved easily by using a drum tipping assembly which rotates about the drums centre of gravity – for a controlled drum pouring action. Rotation options include manually operated, hand-wheel and pneumatically powered. A wide range of manipulating equipment is available to handle drums between 50 and 800 lbs.