Why not install from the ceiling ?
Ceiling mounted systems cover a large rectangular working area. This solution does not interfere with the handling operation but requires a building with an adequate overhead structure to hang the crane.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet. (hangers c-c) allow system to be installed where supporting points are infrequent
- Four distinct sizes of track - 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 - enables you to keep the weight and price low
- Floating end truck with horizontal wheels results in unmatched ease of positionning and movement. The bridge travels smoothly no matter where a load is positioned on the bridge.
Features and Benefits
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
- No support structure on the floor so work areas are kept clear of obstruction
- Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- Taper runway profile helps to center the wheels in the track and prevents debris and dust from settling on the rolling surface
- Low track profile weight reduces operator push-pull forces
- Multiple bridges
- Aluminium, galvanised, SS304
- Telescopic bridge
- Motorization of the movement
- Custom painting, colors, FDA approved white paint
- Seismic design Zone IV