Why use a vacuum lifting tube system ?
Vacuum lifting tube systems are perfectly suited to safely handle the porous surface of cardboard boxes. The vacuum is used for both lifting AND gripping operations, thus facilitating the control of the device and optimizing the speed and ease of the process. No need for many buttons, only a single control valve operated with the fingertips to pick up, lift, lower and release the load – simple, fast and safe!
- De-palletizing and palletizing of boxes and cartons
- Turning and pivoting cardboard boxes
- Side gripping of boxes and cartons where top lifting is not possible
- High stacking / Telescopic lifting system / Flexible control head
- Multiple box lifting
- One handed fast handling operation (pick & place)
Features and Benefits
- Custom-made solution ADAPTED to your application
- REDUCE the risks of industrial injury
- Increase PRODUCTIVITY and improve working conditions
- Solution APPRECIATED by the operator facilitating the adoption of change
- REDUCE the risk of product damage
- Requires VERY LOW MAINTENANCE
- Requires ONLY ONE OPERATOR which leads to better staff deployment and COST SAVINGS
Our experience shows that most box lifting applications are between 20 and 250 lbs. In general, with multiple configurations available, both Palamatic standard ranges of vacuum tube lifting systems cover the vast majority of needs:
The S-LINE corresponds to the simplified line supporting loads from 50 to 800 lbs. The new modular design can be configured easily for general operating processes such as sack, panel, drum and box lifting.
The LITE product line uses one handed operation and is ideal for fast, speedy operations up to 50 lbs capacity. It is built with a trigger control valve and control head adaptors that fit like a glove.