Why use a vacuum lifting tube system ?
Vacuum lifting tube systems are perfectly suited for handling quickly and safely all types of boards, panels and doors. The vacuum is used for both lifting AND gripping operations, thus facilitating the control of the device and optimizing the speed and ease of the process. No need for many buttons, only a single control valve operated with the fingertips to pick up, lift, lower and release the load – simple, fast and safe!
- Handling boards, doors, furniture, staircases, planks, timber sections, laminate surfaces and cabinets
- Loading and unloading saws, flat bed CNC stations, edgebanders and laminators
- 90 deg. rotating system for loading and unloading vertical panel saws
- 180 deg. panel flipper for panel inspection and reworks in a single operation
- 90 deg. pneumatic sideways turner to handle boards and panels stacked vertically
- Lifting systems to handle doors with pattern and cut-outs
- Materials handled include MDF, MFC, chipboard, wood, plywood, sterling board, metal sheet, plastic, plaster board and polycarbonate
Features and Benefits
- Custom-made solution ADAPTED to your application
- REDUCE the risks of industrial injury
- Increase PRODUCTIVITY and improve working conditions
- Solution APPRECIATED by the operator facilitating the adoption of change
- REDUCE the risk of product damage
- Requires VERY LOW MAINTENANCE
- Requires ONLY ONE OPERATOR which leads to better staff deployment and COST SAVINGS
Over the years, Palamatic has developed a comprehensive product line for the woodworking and furniture industry. This has resulted in a wide range of lifting systems that take the strain away from the operator and replace it with a user friendly work aid. A common problem we are asked to solve relates to the awkward nature of the loads to be manoeuvered. We have therefore developed a unique expertise in this area and are able to offer solutions that are long-proven and especially designed to solve your handling problems.