Attain maximum capacity while remaining light !
Aluminum tie rod jib cranes utilize Gorbel’s patented lightweight, high-strength extruded aluminum enclosed track for its boom. This revolutionary new aluminum track reduces the rotational dead weight of the boom by 56% to 68% and allows 40% more rotation than traditional I-beam jibs. Available with capacities up to 2000 lbs and spans up to a maximum of 20′.
- Capacity up to 2,000 lbs
- Standard spans up to 20'
- 200 degrees rotation
- Made of lightweight aluminum enclosed track
Features and Benefits
- 40% easier to move than a comparable I-Beam traditional jib
- Reduced deadwight of boom
- Can be mounted to a wall or column
- Tie rod minimizes deflection for more precise positioning